Tuesday, August 2, 2011

numero uno

Welp, here goes nothing!

After spending countless hours sitting on Pinterest and watching HGTV until I can't function anymore, I have decided that blogging just might be the cure to my post-graduation numbness.  Or at least a creative outlet where I can make sense of all of my favorite things and how I can best fit them into my life now that I am "grown up".   I will be posting on Tuesdays.  I can't wait to get started!


Who knows what exactly this will become, but I hope to incorporate:

  • my newfound interest in style and fashion
  • my obsession with d.i.myself projects and interior spaces
  • my passion of traveling
  • my amateur hobby of taking pictures
  • my excitement about the people i love in my life and those I have yet to meet
  • my appreciation of the simple things that truly make the world go 'round

In honor of my BIG NEWS, I will begin with a photo from a trip I took to Cambridge, England last November...







Yesterday I submitted my application for a U.K. Visa (and paid a lot of money to do so)!!!!! That is the final step and piece to the puzzle, so it is official -  I will be completing a 12-month Masters program in International Business Management at the University of Surrey in Guildford, England.  I will leave in a month and a couple of weeks from now....EEEEEEK!  It is absolutely time for a new adventure, but I hope it's a worthwhile decision (thank you, student loans, for being so loyal and large).  The possibilities for my future are endless, which makes me completely nervous and at the same time utterly thrilled.

Until next week...

XOXO,
erica

No comments:

Post a Comment